This opportunity is at our sister company, Cartona. Cartona is a B2B Marketplace that connects Retailers to Suppliers for a streamlined distribution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review codes and assess code quality
- Subject matter expert, providing guidelines, best practices and training to other individuals
- Refactor, optimize, and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Stay up to date with new trends and best practices.
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Implement analytics and monitoring routines
- Get involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- 7+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Excellent in PostgreSQL, Redis, and relational database skills.
- Experience with building restful web services
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Experience with practical implementations of continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience in clean code principals
Remotely, preferable Alexandria citizens.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying