Who we are?
Speakol is an established native advertising platform that aims to be the number one content discovery and recommendation platform.
We strive to create a marketplace to connect publishers and advertisers, provide a brand-safe environment for advertisers, and present feasible solutions for publishers to monetize and drive traffic through engaging ad formats to promote what's relevant and interesting to their audience.
We built our technology in-house. We currently serve more than 140 million monthly unique users and 180 thousand active users per minute, providing more than 1 B recommended ads and relevant ads on more than 1000 digital pages.
We see you as a core contributor to our vision of becoming a leading native advertising company by developing the business and solidifying this by closing deals.
We expect from this role someone that likes challenges and wants the opportunity to work in a fast growing environment.
How you will make an impact:
- Recruit, hire, and train sales team
- Direct sales processes to generate revenues
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Coach relentlessly; be passionate about the development of your people and create a constant culture of coaching excellence and inescapable, positive leadership
- Drive a high-performance culture within your team.
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Responsible for our advertisers satisfaction levels to maintain low churn rate through the on-boarding phase.
We are excited to have you part of the team because..
- Your entrepreneurial, driven, and possess a results-focused mindset
- You are well organized and diligent in following through
- You are tactful and creatively persistent
- You are a team player and collaborative
- You are eager to become a successful Ad-tech professional
- You are passionate about digital media and a startup environment
What do you need for the role..
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 3-4 years in the same position.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience in using Hubspot and Intercom
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying