Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the quality of product/feature, assess risks to and ensure all features with a high-quality bar.
- Plan, develop and execute test strategy across core Speakol products and platforms.
- Implement and evolve QC processes to get effective test signal and scale testing efforts across all products.
- Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the Product.
- Partner with engineering and infrastructure teams to leverage automation for a scalable solution to prevent regressions and ensure the reliability of the product.
- Collaborate with project team members in application testing, to include functional, system integration, unit, regression, load, performance and user acceptance testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of quality assurance and test engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining quality test automation of both client and server systems.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying