As a member of the Operations team, the Ad Operations Manager, will be part of a regional team
responsible for the set-up, optimization, performance, and general stewardship of advertising
The Ad Operations Manager will support the Account Management, in their account cultivation and
growth efforts, managing a portfolio of a wide strategic client initiatives both in a managed service
and programmatic capacity. The Ad Operations Manager will also oversee the accurate tracking of
data related to campaign delivery and will be responsible for timely and effective communication
both to internal parties and to clients.
• Be lead point of contact for all client communication post-sale
• Lead preparation for campaign activation through clear and concise communication efforts
with client and publishers
• Oversee post-sale process, including but not limited to:
campaign set-up, pacing and delivery, incremental programmatic revenue generation and
post campaign analysis
• Analyse performance data to highlight key trends
• Plan and execute multiple incremental revenue prospecting plan each quarter
• Help internal staff development through consistent and thorough knowledge sharing
• A minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience at a digital media agency, publisher, SSP,
DSP or AdTech company
• Vast digital media industry knowledge and vested passion in understanding how trends
impact day-to-day work, such as, but not limited to:
Performance Advertising (direct response)
Open RTB Protocol
• Has a proven track record of exceptional time management – effectively plans long-term and
big picture projects, while maintaining day-to-day effectiveness, Team player.
• Continually promotes and achieves high standards of quality at work, applies attention to
detail to execution and constantly looks for problems to solve and ways to improve
• Has a track-record of meeting (or surpassing) ambitious goals in a fast-paced, competitive
environment over a sustained period.
• Demonstrates comfort engaging with strategic vendors, is an avid problem solver, proactive
and a creative thinker.
• Is adept at navigating the intricacies of tactical systems and processes (e.g., third party ad
servers, verification vendor platforms, DSPs, Salesforce, etc.)
• Cultivates and maintains strong, productive relationships with a range of internal and