This opportunity is at our sister company, Cartona. Cartona is a B2B Marketplace that connects retailers to suppliers for a streamlined distribution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to develop a thorough understanding of Cartona’s users,suppliers and acquisition channels.
- Run exploratory analysis uncover new areas of opportunity, generate hypotheses, and quickly assess the potential upside of a given opportunity.
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Help execute projects to drive insights that lead to retailers, suppliers, and categories growth.
- Work closely with marketing, design, product, support, and engineering to anticipate analytics needs and to quantify the impact of existing features, future product changes, and marketing campaigns.
- Analyze, forecast, and build custom reports to make key performance indicators and insights available to the entire company.
- Monitor, optimize, and report on marketing and growth metrics and split-test results. Make recommendations based on analytics and test findings.
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure that analytical insights can be incorporated into all key decision making.
- Effectively present and communicate analysis to the company to drive business decisions.
- Design experiments to answer targeted questions and conduct exploratory data analysis in high dimensions.
- Research and develop new frameworks, models and processes for computing product affinity scores, and demand supply curves, based on behavioral data.
- Build business cases and models to quantify new opportunities, using data and solid business judgment
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 3-5 years professional experience in an analytical role.
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions. Willingness to learn new techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth cross functional environment.
- A team player attitude and passion to deliver results.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying