Who we are?
Speakol is an established native advertising platform that aims to be the number one content discovery and recommendation platform.
We strive to create a marketplace to connect publishers and advertisers, provide a brand-safe environment for advertisers, and present feasible solutions for publishers to monetize and drive traffic through engaging ad formats to promote what's relevant and interesting to their audience.
We built our technology in-house. We currently serve more than 140 million monthly unique users and 180 thousand active users per minute, providing more than 1 B recommended ads and relevant ads on more than 1000 digital pages.
You will take full ownership in leading Speakol’s Publishers account management team and help the team to promote retention and happiness along with tracking the post-launch performance, and provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue and more.
How you will make an impact:
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners.
- Lead a team of Publisher Account Managers.
- Comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to be able to intelligently up-sell the platform.
- Work closely with the Publisher sales team in order to become a valuable resource and single point of contact to the client.
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Leading projects and improving business processes when necessary
- Defining the strategy for the team, including client prioritization and up-sell opportunities
- Manage all performance metrics
- Develop and execute retention strategies as part of the customer success plan for accounts in conjunction with account managers
We are excited to have you part of the team because..
- Your superb ability to interpret data and trends
- You’re motivated to make a difference
- You have outstanding relationship management and customer service skills
What do you need for the role..
- Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Account Management
- 2 years in leadership role
- Have a solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements and analytics
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying