This opportunity is at our sister company, Cartona. Cartona is a B2B Marketplace that connects retailers to suppliers for a streamlined distribution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement brand identity based on supplied CIM across all digital and print media.
- Design, develop and produce all marketing collateral and communication artifacts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on design projects including but not limited to Marketing, Sales, People, Product, Technology, and Management
- Coordinate internally with team and externally with vendors for the design and production of digital and print media including but not limited to ads, posts, campaigns, presentations, flyers, info graphics, videos, booth, signage, posters, giveaways, etc.
- Generate graphical artifacts and elements such as illustrations, icons, vectors, sketches, snapshots, doodles, profiles, etc.
- Develop reusable templates for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and/or Google Docs, Slides, Sheet as well as editable and/or singable PDF files and other formats.
- Own the end-to-end design and branding processes across company divisions.
- Be the go to guy or gal for any graphic design inquiries, ideas, issues, etc.
- Lead artwork conception, design, and production across all media and channels
- 4-5 years of proven experience in graphic design, UX/UI, illustration, or related roles.
- Creative design skills and/or talent in translating business and technical content into beautiful artwork creations seamlessly representing and describing requirements.
- Native fluency in all programs included in Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud or similar.
- Demonstrable industry knowledge about current creative and design trends.
- Verifiable portfolio showcasing diverse design experience (both digital and print)
- Eager to learn about new industries, technologies, skills, applications, tools, etc.
- Open to constructive criticism and continuous feedback loops from stakeholders.
- Courteous communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills (English & Arabic).
- Passionate about visual communication ensuring that message is always received.
Bonus Points (Nice to Have):
- 3D, CAD, Isometric, or similar design experience especially for booth and collateral.
- Video Production, Editing, Animation, Effects, Motion Picture, etc.
- UX, UI, web design, development, maintenance.
- Competitive Package
- Health Plan
- Gym Membership
- Training and Development Plan
- Emergency Loans
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying