Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring revenues and key KPIs (VTR, CTR, inventory sources, etc.) on a daily basis Defining yield strategies and inventory optimization Identifying new levers for operation optimization
- Analyzing on-going activity with current partners and pointing risks but also short & mid-terms opportunities
- pair and coordinate on a daily basis with the Account Management in order to ensure the success of commercial actions
- Interacting on a day to day basis with Ad exchange to ensure the highest monetization.
- 7 years of working experience in an ad-ops or technical account manager role within the digital advertising area
- Strong knowledge of technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, etc.).
- Previous experience in the programmatic industry is a plus (Trading Desk, DSP, ad-networks, etc.)
- You are a team worker, adaptable and resourceful: You are able to interact with several teams and handle projects of different nature (sales, product, etc.)
- You are adaptable within a fast-changing “start-up” environment
- You are able to multitask and prioritize several projects at a time and take initiatives
- You have outstanding analytical and abstraction skills
Nice to Have:
- A good understanding of web standards such as HTML, JS / JSON, Flash etc. is a plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying