The role is required to work with managers as an internal business partner. This individual should
possess the ability to function independently and proactively in a professional manner while
managing multiple concurrent deadlines.
• Ensure all policies are in line with Speakol offices policies and comply with the
ministry of labor and human resources.
• Oversee the recruiting process, interviewing, selection and placement of applicants
and act as point of contact with external employment agencies and recruiters if
• Present and negotiate offers to successful candidates and prepare offer letters and
contracts as necessary.
• Oversee all employee files and ensure they are maintained and updated in
accordance with the Company guidelines and meet the requirements of Internal
• Selecting and negotiating with health insurance agencies to get the best deals, this
would cover all employees.
• Oversee staff leave records (annual, sick, casual leave, etc.) and time & attendance.
• Working with zero penalty strategy with Government, such as the expiry date for
documents, visas, iqamas etc.
• Check and review the company procedures with the Ministry of Labor in relation to the
facility or its employees, the Ministry of Commerce (updating and renewing the
commercial registry information), and immigration (Muqeem, Iqama, final exits).
Who You Are?
• You have a background in HR administration and management experience.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience, working across a subset of areas - program/project
management, feedback and performance, benefits, compensation, onboarding and
offboarding, and/or compliance.
• Analytical, creative, and pragmatic thinker and problem-solver.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Arabic.
• Adaptability during periods of rapid change, with the ability to learn quickly and
adapt to a changing environment.
• Strong decision-making skills and ability to work through influence. Possess the
confidence to work independently but to also ask for help and collaborate with
others as needed.
• Navigate with detail and diligence tricky and complex HR activities including
performance management, conflict resolution, organizational development/training,
employee relations, terminations, etc., escalating where appropriate.
• A driven self-starter with a positive outlook, flexible nature, and tenacious work style
that fits with our hyper-growth environment.