Cartona is a B2B e-commerce marketplace, we directly connect retailers (markets, supermarkets, kiosks) with suppliers, wholesalers and producing companies. Through Cartona retailers can browse, compare and order their merchandise, saving time, money and effort in their daily operations.
- Monitor overall Suppliers performance metrics to ensure their compliance with Cartona’s operational standards.
- Improve operational efficiency of our Suppliers by making sure we always deliver the best service to our customer
- Maintain continuous business relationship with our suppliers and resolve operational issues between retailers/suppliers and company
- Responsible for ensuring business growth for the account once it is associated with Cartona by guiding them through various strategies
- Be in regular touch with the supply account and ensure necessary support required is provided in time
- Onboard new suppliers on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Optimize Cartona visibility in our suppliers through marketing actions
- Achieve monthly targets through increasing share of business with existing/new suppliers
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Preferably males
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in Consumer facing sectors – Retail/ FMCG Preferred.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships across functions within the Organization
- Problem Solving and decision making attitude.
- Strong attitude to be a team player and self motivating personality
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying