Who we are?
Speakol is an established native advertising platform that aims to be the number one content discovery and recommendation platform.
We strive to create a marketplace to connect publishers and advertisers, provide a brand-safe environment for advertisers, and present feasible solutions for publishers to monetize and drive traffic through engaging ad formats to promote what's relevant and interesting to their audience.
We built our technology in-house and serve more than 140 million monthly unique users and 180 thousand active users per minute, providing more than 1 B recommended ads and relevant ads on more than 1000 digital pages.
We are looking for an Ad Ops lead to manage the trafficking, delivery, optimizations, and reporting of digital ad campaigns for multiple publisher clients.
How you will make an Impact:
- Monitoring revenues and key KPIs (VTR, CTR, inventory sources, etc.) on daily basis
- Define yield strategies and inventory optimization
- Identify new levers for operation optimization
- Analyze on-going activities with our partners and point short & mid-terms opportunities and risks
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure the success of commercial actions
- Work closely with Ad exchange to ensure the highest monetization.
We’re excited about you because...
- You have the ability to communicate effectively and cross-functionally
- You are a self-starter
- Your attention to detaisl and strong organizational skills
What do you need for the role..
- 1-3 years of experience in an ad-ops or technical account manager role within the digital advertising area
- Strong knowledge of technical market standards (VAST, VPAID, ad-serving, SSP, DSP, etc.).
- Previous experience in programmatic industry is a plus (Trading Desk, DSP, ad-networks, etc.)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying