Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP, GO applications.
- Review codes and assess code quality
- Subject matter expert, providing guidelines, best practices and training to other individuals
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
- Provide timely solutions to issuesØ¡
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Stay up to date with new trends and best practices.
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Implement analytics and monitoring routines
- Get involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- 5 years of experience as Full Stack Developer
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Excellent in mysql, redis and relational database skills.
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Good understanding of the Linux ecosystem and experience with server management
- Experience with Docker and how to use it in the context of micro-services
- Experience with practical implementations of continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Experience with scalable/high traffic apps
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience in clean code principals
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Familiar with Go
- Experience with high availability solutions (load balancing)
- Understand how to automate builds and deployment for all lifecycles - from development through production within a Continuous Delivery model.
- Experience with Rabbitmq, redshift and mongodb
- Competitive Packages
- Health plan
- Gym membership
- Learning and development plan
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying