Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own overall end-to-end design - from the big picture down to specifics of UI layout for a feature or service flow
- Envision and develop intuitive, scalable, and engaging interface designs for multiple platforms (web and mobile)
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product Managers, Business Development, Marketing, etc.) on complex user flows and commerce driven projects.
- Understand business goals, product road maps, OKRs, and user insights to translate into clear IxD priorities for yourself.
- Inspire, push creativity, challenge established thinking, and identify industry best practices for user experience.
- Thrive working with an agile development process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts/Design/Marketing/Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Multimedia graphics.
- 5+ years’ experience in UX & UI design
- Deep working & proven knowledge in user experience (including: wire-framing, user flow mapping, user testing, pain point analysis, platform parity analysis, and information hierarchy analysis).
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Competitive packages
- Health plan
- Gym membership
- learning and development plan
- Emergency Loans
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying